DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dentist/dental hygienist

Posted by kerivon - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by colin22 - 4 years ago

I haven't been able to contact you via email either.  I'm suprised no one in Callac has posted as they were always going on about a practce there and how gentle they were - spoke english too.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spicy Munchkin - 4 years ago

Hi, I can recommend them at Corlay. I am super nervous and went through a recent root canal without noticing!!  I even went for the last appointment on my own :) 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lbg-414703 - 4 years ago

Kervion

I've just had a look at my membership and under 'privacy settings' it is possible to choose whether you want anyone to contact you.  Maybe check yours out.

Sorry no image available

Kervion

Yes I did that and I've tried again, but there is no option on your page to contact or email you.  Unlike on other peoples pages, who wanted the details and I've been able to contact them.

I think that when you join there is an option about being contacted, maybe you should ask admin.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kerivon - 4 years ago

I don't know why you can't see my email? If you click on Kerivon it should take you to my page, it seems to work ok? I would be grateful for the details of the Quimper dentist, thanks. 

Sorry no image available

Kerivon

There is no way of contacting you through your 'member profile'

Sorry no image available
Posted by JERF1109 - 4 years ago

I would be interested a recommendation for both a dentist and hygienist too

Sorry no image available

I can recommend a very good dentist near Quimper, which would be just about an hour from where you are, but I can't see any way of emailing you privately?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Wilbury Traveller - 4 years ago

I would be interested to hear of one as well.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-381709 - 4 years ago

If you can help, you must remember to e-mail your replies; in accordance with French regulations, names and contact details of medical personnel must not be posted publicly in the Discussions.