DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dermatology

Posted by Cheekiweeki-817816 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cheekiweeki-817816 - 4 years ago

I went into Yelp.fr and searched Dermatologist Dinan and found several - Then to Google Maps to see where they are and what their business establishments look like (!) Excellent - Will let you know how we get on without a letter or script from the Dr.

Sorry no image available

Thank you very much for your input Vichy, appreciate it. Last time we called to the Dr. for a blood test script etc. we felt so sorry for her, looked so fatigued! The dermatologist is not urgent but one of those things we feel we should have checked as we spend a lot of time outdoors.

Thanks again................

Sorry no image available
Posted by vichy-445734 - 4 years ago

Just a thought, 

my partner was given a letter to take to a dermatologist  (our Doctor also gave the us the name of two dermatologists  in Lannion).

so the Next day we set off to make a rdv assuming we would be told next week only to be told July 23rd. I asked the secretary at the clinic if she would read the letter our Doctor had given us and she just shrugged and said  Ok,non urgent,but if you have any recurring effects go back to your doctor. 

so it may be helpful if you had a letter and also your doctor may recommend a dermatologist in your area. Our Doctor is busy too but don't let that stop you getting sorted. 

good luck 

Vichy 

Sorry no image available

Many thanks BollyDolly!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bollydolly-889742 - 4 years ago

Google...Dermatology Brittany France

First result will be Yelp.co.uk

Type in Dermatologists, then Dinan

There are several practitioners, hope this helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-381709 - 4 years ago

If you can help, you must remember to e-mail your replies; in accordance with French regulations, names and contact details of medical personnel must not be posted publicly in the Discussions.

Sorry no image available

I realise that, but we have a Dr. Who is 30 minutes away, and very over burdened by work, so would rather not bother her. Didn't think that we need a prescription?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Joe-Huelgoat-383105 - 4 years ago

Your doctor should be able to give you good information.