DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

eyebrow threading

Posted by No longer Online - Created: 3 years ago
0 0

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by grannydot-403561 - 3 years ago

I could do with a few "threading " back as mine have almost disappeared. Lol

Sorry no image available
Posted by wizzywhiskas - 3 years ago

My eyebrows certainly wouldn't reach each other - so I guess 'threading' is out of the question.....???!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by debbeare - 3 years ago

Please can you ask her if ok to pass on her details & contact numbers to me as I'm sure we could get something worked out between us ?

Deb

Sorry no image available
Posted by Trevor Head - 3 years ago

I would like to know her details as my eyebrows are getting a bit straggly,  can you message me?

Sorry no image available
Posted by santas little helper - 3 years ago

She is based in Josselin, not sure what her radius is.

Sorry no image available

I'm near Loudeac , not exactly central Bretagne but would be VERY interested if she is anywhere near here

Deb 

Sorry no image available
Posted by santas little helper - 3 years ago

Where abouts are you in central brittany? I know of an english beauty lady who is setting up soon, doing treatments at your home.

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

i go to see grandchildren and shop for work on my only 2 days off i dont get any other time to travel to nantes as i work 7 days a week for my self. central brittanny within 30 min is ideal not 2 hrs . i am great full for all sugestions as of many others for information

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgeV-988991 - 3 years ago

coco2011

I don't understand.  You are in Brittany according to your profile, Nantes is too far away yet you go to Portsmouth every 5 weeks.  Isn't Portsmouth further by time and distrance than Nantes?

Sorry no image available

Both Nantes & Rennes too far from me as well . Will try in Portugal & Spain over December on our travels but no good for 2016 !