DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Get up & go, Got up & left!

Posted by Bollydolly-889742 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bollydolly-889742 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions, loving the Royal Gelee idea, and the Russian one even more!

Prefer not to see the Doctor, would rather approach it naturally than with drugs.

Please keep your ideas coming :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

I want to share a Russian friends admittedly rather powerful recipe. 200 g of fresh sweetened hot raspberries to be filled up with about the same amount of cold Russian Vodka. Sends you to sleep immediately and you wake up a new person. I have tried it successfully. It is yummy on top of it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by muraign56 - 3 years ago

Go and see your doctor, your health is important!!! Get out and about, take walks, it makes you more tired but it will build you up eventually. The important thing is to stay positive!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Janouk - 3 years ago

A 20 day course of pure Royal Jelly  (Gelée Royale) I always put us on a course between winter and Spring to give us a boost. I only buy the pure 1500mg it comes in phials  - I buy it here:

http://www.lecoindesecolos.fr/complement-alimentaire/vitalite-et-immunite/biotechnie-gelee-royale-bio-20-ampoules.html

Have recommended this to a friend who was recovering from a virus and she couldn't praise it enough. Hope it helps.