DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Hairdresser in Dol de Bretagne

Posted by LilyP - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by The Ryans - 3 years ago

I've only just seen the messages and am so happy LilyP and Furry4Paws have had a good experience at Rodolph's.  Having a good haircut can be an uplifting experience and make you feel like a million dollars!   Keep on going to him ladies, I sure am

Sorry no image available
Posted by izzyandclive - 3 years ago

thanks- bit of a way to travel for me but will give him a try based on everyone's reviews

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

02 99 40 66 69

http://www.rdioncoiffure.fr/

Sorry no image available
Posted by izzyandclive - 3 years ago

hi does anyone has his number?

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Furry4paws-401649 - 3 years ago

I am also very happy after having my hair cut with Rodolphe this afternoon. A very happy, friendly salon. Have already arranged my second appointment.  At last I've found an excellent stylist.

Furry4paws

Sorry no image available
Posted by LilyP - 3 years ago

The Ryans - just thought I would let you know I had my hair done at Rodolphe's today - so pleased - in fact over-the-moon - has done it better than my hairdresser over in the UK and at a brilliant price. Plus service with a smile! Can recommend.

Sorry no image available

Many thanks for this - I'm 'phoning tomorrow for an appointment.

Sorry no image available

Rodolphe is the owner and has two girls working with him.   Mandy did my highlights at the end of March and Rodolphe did the styling.   

Sorry no image available

Many thanks for this feedback - much appreciated. Can you recommend a particular stylist there or will he (presume he's the owner) do it for you?

Sorry no image available

He's brilliant!   I've been having my hair done there since he opened his shop in Dol (he does have another shop in St Malo).   He speaks fluent English with a Welsh accent which takes some getting used to!   I had highlights for my daughter's wedding (in the UK) at the end of March and they still look as good today as they did then.  I've taken photos in of hairstyles that I've liked and obviously whilst not 100% exact (because I don't have the same face shape as the model), the cuts have been great.   If he thinks you won't suit a style, he will tell you and he will tell you what he thinks is best for you.   I would strongly recommend him.