DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for Light Walkers, Healers and similar

Posted by Cheekiweeki-817816 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cheekiweeki-817816 - 4 years ago

We now have a FaceBook page - please come join.... Let me know if you cannot find it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381379288858201/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Sorry no image available

If you want to join the group on FB Simon, try this link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381379288858201/  

Sorry no image available

Hi Caroline,

Sent you a message on your page - found you but still can't connect to you!!

Try this link - fingers crossed......... LOL

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381379288858201/  Pamela

Sorry no image available

Only Caroline on a beach with a jacket tied around her waist has a pink T shirt on and is in Quebec! I looked through all the pages of Caroline Marchand (101) None with a green top - maybe you could tell me where you live and I can put that in with your name? Try checking again - Power of One - France I have changed some of the settings ????? 

pamela 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Caro 22 - 4 years ago

Try Guernsey Pamela. .

Sorry no image available

Only Caroline on a beach with a jacket tied around her waist has a pink T shirt on and is in Quebec! I looked through all the pages of Caroline Marchand (101) None with a green top - maybe you could tell me where you live and I can put that in with your name?

pamela 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Caro 22 - 4 years ago

Hiya. ..weird I just can't get the group in search results.  Anyway my profile picture is me on a beach with rolled up jeans and a greem tshirt. .think I've got a jacket tied around my waist! 

Many thanks! 

Caroline

Sorry no image available

Caroline there are several Caroline Marchands on FB - where do you live or give me an idea what your icon pic is like?

Pamela 

Sorry no image available

Now on my MAC and easier to see what is going on - you are right - it is a question that everyone should be asking - but as positive energy is important to this group, we probably have to meet somewhere that is filled with positivity and no bad vibes...... hopefully it won't cost at all but if it does then we will all have to deal with it - this is a group for everyone to be involved.

Sorry no image available

Caroline - I will need more information than just your name but not sure how we do it? Please look for Power of One - France - we have 7 members now!  Let me know what you come up with? If you don't find that page look for me - Pamela Cherry 

Look forward to seeing you soon

Pamela