DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for Light Walkers, Healers and similar

Posted by Cheekiweeki-817816 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 20)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cheekiweeki-817816 - 4 years ago

I don't get this who is it from and what is it about?  LOL

Cheekiweeki

Sorry no image available
Posted by derekp-1001736 - 4 years ago

Very good question itwasntme .It is a question that everyone getting involved with such a group should be asking. Clarity from the outset is important. This area is often used to fleece the unwary but I am sure this one may be quite legitamate!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Caro 22 - 4 years ago

Hi again..I've tried searching for your group but can't find it!  Can you please add me?  Caroline Marchand 

Many thanks

Caroline

Sorry no image available

Hello everyone:

I think there was a breakdown in communication - I was waiting to hear from everyone as to what was best time of day and best day for our first meeting. But I didn't hear from anyone - then Carol 22 said she hadn't received a notification..... anyway........ to avoid this I thought to set up a Face Book Closed Group page for us. Then we can communicate more readily. The FB page is called Power of One - France. I hope you can find it. I don't see anywhere on the page for 'Messages' but as it is a group maybe that is why? If you send me your FB  name - or email then I will join you in. I haven't done a group page before so please bear with me........... it was either FB or Skype and FB seemed more personal. I have also made it a 'Closed' group so that we have control of who is in it........... there are some wierd and wonderful people out there! It can be an 'Open' group later when we see where we are going.

Look forward to hearing back from each of you............ Pamela 

Sorry no image available

Excellent sugestion Caroline - I will do that this week and notify everyone

Pamela 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Caro 22 - 4 years ago

Hello

I haven't received any notification from you - sorry!  I'm now out of France working and back week 13 June. ..so may miss your first meeting. 

Just a suggestion. ..maybe a good idea to set up a closed group on Facebook for interested parties. .then you can post events and monitor responses. 

Kind regards

Caroline

Sorry no image available

OK Simon Will let you know - great to hear that you are interested and willing to come the distance - I think and hope it will be worh while......... still waiting to hear from the others - !!!

cheeekiweeki

(Pamela )

Sorry no image available
Posted by simone2-422892 - 4 years ago

Hi No I'm not near Dinan about hour away but it will be worth it also perhaps I can persuade my Taichi teacher to come, the only days I'm busy are Wednesdays and mondays and at the weekends.

look forward to hearing from you

Sue

Sorry no image available

Everyone is welcome - although many don't know it, they probably have 'gifts' and by getting together with like minded people, these gifts will become aparent. 

I am wondering why no one is replying about the best day/ time that suits for a meeting.

I have checked out the Ibis in Dinan centre square - good for the first meeting - then we will need to find somewhere for regular meetings............ where are you located - near Dinan?

Sorry no image available
Posted by simone2-422892 - 4 years ago

Hi, I'm really interested in all the things you mentioned and would love to come to your meetings, but are you just looking for people who pratice or can anybody come along who is interested?

Sue