DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Mediums, Healers or Psychics?

Posted by Cheekiweeki-817816 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by brian2bin - 3 years ago

I am with you terryr now excuse me the tree outside needs a good hug!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cheekiweeki-817816 - 3 years ago

Great Terry - I enjoyed our little banter...... would you like to join our FaceBook group? You can see all about it in the last post to Canadienne? 

Pamela B Cherry

Sorry no image available
Posted by TerryR-385906 - 3 years ago

OK, now I get it :)

Although, I'm not a sceptic - that would imply some doubt. I have no doubt.

Sorry no image available

Hi Canadienne - thanks for that - apart from the fact I want to meet persons from all three categories and more, I am trying to get a group together that would meet up and gain energy, networking, chat and enjoyment - but unfortunately everyone is so far apart. I have a FaceBook page set up Power of One - France  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381379288858201/ We have 12 members so far. I attended weekly open meetings in Venice Florida when there last winter and gained so much energy, positivity and learning - I wanted to replicate it over here. I am also Canadian, I went over there from Ireland in the 70s and took citizinship. I was in Toronto.

Sorry no image available

Well done Kanak.............. L O L - you are right ????

Sorry no image available

Appologies Terry R......... I am kidding about - Peccits is a synonym of 'Sceptic' - which I presumed you are from the reply you sent. That's OK - many are, but I have had so many experiences I am one heck of a believer. BUT there are those out there 9and many of them) who are set to hoodwink and make a buck out of telling tall tales. I can usually suss them out - I only go on word of mouth and it has to be good. Sorry for pulling your leg...................

Sorry no image available
Posted by canadienne-439650 - 3 years ago

Hi Cheekiweeki,

I have recently moved to Brittany, and I do Reiki and mediumship - trained in Reiki at Level 2 in France, and studied mediumship in Toronto, Canada.  I'm located in 56 but near the borders of 29 and 22 .  I'm English-Canadian, so language isn't a problem!  Please pm me if you would like to discuss further. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kanak - 3 years ago

Hi Terry,   think someone is having a joke (at your expense) unless you do crosswords and your name is an anagram of sceptic??

Sorry no image available
Posted by threebrothers3 - 3 years ago

I know one who lives in Pontivy contact me if you want she is very private.and does not ask for much

Sorry no image available
Posted by TerryR-385906 - 3 years ago

I'm sorry but I can't tell if you are joking or serious.

If you are serious, you are not even remotely close.

If you are joking, I don't get it. I don't know of anybody called Peccits and Google gives me no hits for it in English (or in French, for that matter).