DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Mutuelle - has anyone shopped around recently

Posted by pony1 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by astoria - 3 years ago

We would Second what nag champa says about  M.  Guillaume Poissant  (Axa Locmina and Pontivy - CL&P assurances)

M. Poissant  speaks excellent English, and goes over everything with you carefully.

We both know that with something as important as Insurance, has to be fully understood and correct.

All our premiums where less, for the  same amount of cover.

Hope this helps. (his Pontivy office is right next to the Grande Cafe on rue National, opposite the little Kiosk in front of the market square.)

Sorry no image available
Posted by winda1 - 3 years ago

Forgot to mention we are covered as 2 50/54 yr olds and a 20yr old daughter.

Sorry no image available
Posted by winda1 - 3 years ago

I changed from  CA to Groupama as the premiums greatly reduced per month but i  wondered if i had done the right thing. Proof of the puddong came when hubby had to have a total knee replacement.  No problems, all paid up and even covered my staying in hospital with him and breakfast and dinner.  So have been personally well impressed.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by nag champa - 3 years ago

I would recommend Guillaume Poissant at Axa in Locminé, we now have all our insurance contracts with them as they look after you, provide very reasonable quotes and don't try and push the most expensive cover onto you.  He even came out personally when we had a flood...on a bank holiday!  Just moved to their health insurance and he provided different level quotes and explained the differences...at incredibly reasonable prices.  They now have merged with an AXA in Pontivy so have offices there too.  Plus he speaks fluent English if you need it and his wife who is welsh works there too...very good service. Under 60€ a month for 100% cover on what we needed, didnt want facy optique additions as we buy glasses when in the UK, for a couple nearing 50 with teenaged child.

Sorry no image available
Posted by heureux - 3 years ago

We, too, have used AMIS (AVIVA) for the last 9 years and would happily recommend them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

I used the comparison website  www.afisante.fr  and reduced our monthly payment to €75 pm with a company called AMIS part of the Aviva group.It was €122 with Generali This was for the same cover apart from a private room and only basic glasses refund as we only need reading glasses.This was for a couple of 60 yr olds

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

I would contact Soficas.