Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Still covred by UK European Healthcard ?

Posted by corktofrance - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

No as you have moved permanently to France a UKEHIC does not cover you.I assume you are not of UK pensionable age and can get an S1 If you cannot avail yourself of this then you will need private health insurance and indeed it is a condition of residence in France that you have health cover If  You do have an S1 then working in France will negate it.