DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Yves Rocher

Posted by burmesecat - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by burmesecat - 3 years ago

Thank you everyone for your replies.  I shall definitely have to make a trip to La Gacilly to the factory, but in the meantime, I shall order online. Thanks again.

Burmesecat

Sorry no image available
Posted by muffinam-389555 - 3 years ago

I love their products and buy mostly on line. The service is remarkably fast, always samples etc. The other company I use is L'Occitaine, also very good.

Sorry no image available
Posted by birdwatcher-889030 - 3 years ago

I love their products, usually buy online, good service

Sorry no image available
Posted by grumposgirl - 3 years ago

Better than body shop . a quality product - the store at La Gacilly is large and always has plenty of offers and the Yves Rocher gardens their are free to walk around.

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

We also use Yves Rocher;the products are really good but they can be expensive.Get their loyalty card in store and you will get special offers to redeem in shops.Also sign up to their website for the newsltter but be aware that the shops are franchises and are not connected with the internet site for offers etc

Sorry no image available
Posted by kenrose - 3 years ago

as someone who always came up with red blotches using whoever product, I tried Yves Rocher products. I no longer have any problems.

Posted by Joyce - 3 years ago

If you look in Pages blanches http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/pagesblanches under Yves Rocher you'll find all their outlets throughout Brittany.  I love their products, which are very like the Body Shop's and are very reasonably priced.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dungey1 - 3 years ago

I have been using Yves Rocher products for nearly 40 years....now live 5 Kms from La  Gacilly so popping into the shop is a pleasure.

Sorry no image available
Posted by trewinney - 3 years ago

My wife and I use their products.They are bioliogique.We buy them from their head offiice 

in La Gacilly.Can recommend.Well worth a visit.

Regards,Trewinney.