DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

100cm Hole cutter.

Posted by John Rodney - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by avoican - 3 years ago

I just had a 100mm waste pipe taken through a 850 cm Granit wall by my plumber , took him 1,5 hours and cost me 40€

Sorry no image available
Posted by sabc15-427548 - 3 years ago

Sounds right to me,when I was an apprentice (many years ago),we used club/lump hammer and chisel,if we were passing a 1/2-3/4in pipe through the wall we used a star chisel,the joke was if you can get your head through the hole it is big enough,may be easier to have a vent fitted to a window.good luck,I still use a 2 foot boxwood rule.still works for me.sabc15.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sabc15-427548 - 3 years ago

Sounds right to me,when I was an apprentice (many years ago),we used club/lump hammer and chisel,if we were passing a 1/2-3/4in pipe through the wall we used a star chisel,the joke was if you can get your head through the hole it is big enough,may be easier to have a vent fitted to a window.good luck,I still use a 2 foot boxwood rule.still works for me.sabc15.

Sorry no image available
Posted by John Rodney - 3 years ago

Oops!!  I stand corrected.  Four inches in old money.

Sorry no image available
Posted by JohnP-390097 - 3 years ago

I am sure you mean 100mm(4 inches) but still a challenge depending on the thickness and type of stone. You will need an SDS drill minimum or maybe a Kangol to get through. If you give your location and more details, maybe someone can help.

Sorry no image available
Posted by seashore-10052757 - 3 years ago

100cm = a metre. Are you sure that that is what you mean?