DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Any Contact

Posted by Fred JB - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by enthuisiasm - 3 years ago

Drive through Evriguet, on a house wall, a beautiful painting, this gentleman is a chimney sweep. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by AlyVo - 3 years ago

Sorry forgot to ask i my reply just now...Do you know if he has email ? Or speaks any English, my french isn't too bad but I find it a bit hard on the phone! Plus I've lost my voice., so it might be a bit of a struggle right now

Sorry no image available

Thank you, Loyat is quite near to me that's a great help, appreciate it

Sorry no image available
Posted by chef du gare - 3 years ago

Try Chefdor ramanage  et couverture (CHEFDOR GUENAEL  09 64 27 18 80) he is based near Loyat near the aerodrome. He does my chimney every year and is very clean and tidy. He would be able to refit the fire seal either himself or with his brother the chauffagiste

Bon chance

CdG

Sorry no image available

I had an email from them this week  saying they'd gone into liquidation. Pity... Does anyone out there know a good chimney sweep / someone who can re-caulk my fire door. They were the only ones I could find in my area, 56 near Mauron

Sorry no image available
Posted by barrya - 3 years ago

Went to the Josselin market on Saturday last and the shop has been virtually cleared out, just a few boxes stacked up as if waiting for collection.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fred JB - 3 years ago

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies, feel for them if that is the case. They had half finished a job for me but we will obviously have to move on.

Thanks again.

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 3 years ago

says here....... 'Société en cours de liquidation.'

http://www.societe.com/societe/t-k-constructions-448590539.html 

Sorry no image available
Posted by MCX - 3 years ago

I too have been trying to contact TK Constructions with a view to purchasing a Villager stove. Last Friday I contacted the manufacturer in the UK who said TK Constructions are no longer the agent for Villager stoves as they are no longer trading.  The nearest Villager agent is now either Paris or Charentes.  Perhaps there's now an opening in Brittany for some enterprising soul?

Sorry no image available
Posted by sabc15-427548 - 3 years ago

Hi. I think they must have won the lottery and on a world cruise,I see they still advertise but never replied to my email's or phone calls.sabc15.