DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

BEKO dishwashers

Posted by lakeman-415065 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Papi-10068015 - 3 years ago

Have got a few Beko appliances, including dishwasher. All excellent. The "quick&clean" programme is efficient and takes about an hour. However, not all models have a delay start for night use. If used at night, it might not matter how long the programme runs for.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kerguen - 3 years ago

We have a Beko dishwasher - no problems with the product  apart from having to replace a plastic end cap on one of the runners.  Cycle times don't seem long and the delaytimer means you can use cheaper electricity during the night..

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 3 years ago

My thanks to all posters.  Your advice has been most helpful.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cumbrian-440719 - 3 years ago

We have  a six place setting Beko. Initially we had to replace something minor but it has worked well for two years now. Ours has a quick wash and a hot fast wash which take about half an hour and an hour respectively. Our daughter in the UK has had 2 repairs under warranty on her full size model.

Sorry no image available
Posted by glamourpuss85 - 3 years ago

We used our Beko dishwasher everyday for five years until we moved home, no problems at all. We used the delay function to have it running through the night so never noticed any unusually long program times... Also had a Beko fridge/freezer which was great, and a Beko cooker. My only gripe was that the cooker had a 'conventional' oven, but that was only down to the limited choice range of products when we purchased, not the fault of Beko! I would highly recommend them, have not known of anybody who has had a problem with one of their products.

Sorry no image available
Posted by chirpychicken - 3 years ago

the cycle times depend on the model, best to google the model and then it will tell you the times. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

Have never bought Beko, they had a lot of bad press with their fridge freezers catching fire, we used to buy candy but after a few bad experiences not any more, when the last candy dishwasher packed up we read good things about Haier and bought one of theirs from electro depot.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 3 years ago

Thank you chirpychicken.  Can you tell me the cycle times of the varioys programmes, someone has told me that the cycle times are very long.

Sorry no image available
Posted by chirpychicken - 3 years ago

We have bought Beko dishwashers for most of  our gites and never had a problem with any of them. Would recommend them.