DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Best dongle wi fi deal

Posted by happyhere-423705 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by happyhere-423705 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the replies so far,

Sorry no image available
Posted by car22 - 3 years ago

orange is the best  we use it daily on pay as you go great bit of kit  , sfr is rubbish for mobile internet and canceling it was a nightmare ,

Sorry no image available
Posted by Farthing - 3 years ago

I have the Webtrotter from SFR Carhaix. I only use it when away on trips so travelling companions can use it too and in hotels with no or dubious wifi.

Problem is that I can never recharge with prepaid on line or by phone - I've giiven up. The girl in the SFR office Carhaix just says that many people complain of the same problem. So you have to purchase vouchers from SFR offices and even then some SFR offices do'nt sell the prepaid vouchers!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Farthing - 3 years ago

I have the Webtrotter from SFR Carhaix. I only use it when away on trips so travelling companions can use it too and in hotels with no or dubious wifi.

Problem is that I can never recharge with prepaid on line or by phone - I've giiven up. The girl in the SFR office Carhaix just says that many people complain of the same problem. So you have to purchase vouchers from SFR offices and even then some SFR offices do'nt sell the prepaid vouchers!

Sorry no image available
Posted by hillhead - 3 years ago

I tried mobile internet with bouygues and it was so slow it was worse than useless. If you have an android smartphone you can use that as a mobile wi fi hotspot which saves messing about with dongles. Sadly it won't be any quicker though.