DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Brill bargains

Posted by skydiver-437154 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by skydiver-437154 - 3 years ago

SUGGEST the poster who thinks its poundland!!!...........its NOT its POUNDSHOP !....  and this thread is to inform fellow countryman/ woman, of BARGAINS.  on line.   regards.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Watty-794352 - 3 years ago

Thank you Lollymatch   ...   have now found them.  However, when I looked earlier, they definitely weren't there!

I'd never heard of Poundshop or Poundland before.  Are they the same company?

Sorry no image available
Posted by AlineRegine - 3 years ago

Is this post just a large ADVERT for poundland?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rudge - 3 years ago

Just ordered some items from them , Pataks Curry sauces,, the full size 450g, Bisto gravy granules , 3 x small tins Heinz beans etc Check what you are buying , make up an order ,and you easily save the £10 carriage charge compared with buying around here for the same items .

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

30 kilo is quite a lot of stuff, unless of course you order bricks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lollymatch - 3 years ago

Watty, if you click on food and drink and then gravy and sauces they have Pataks curry sauces in  450g jars. If you type in curry sauce all you get is curry sauce flavour crisps come up, But I have found that a lot, things can show up in one search but not another...

Sorry no image available
Posted by airpo - 3 years ago

Watty, no, it's not just you, I can't find the size/weight of some items.

You do need to be careful with sizes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/9543609/How-Poundland-makes-its-millions.html

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

Here in Normandy we have places like big lots, multi lots , destockage this and that, you often find interesting stuff like pataks curry pastes and sauces, japanese tofu, various Chinese and German products, cheaper than the poundshop, last lot of pataks paste we got was 60c a jar, multi lots at Caen had heaps of it, we ordered from poundshop, stuff all arrived  OK, all the usual rubbish chocky and cake stuff, all chomped in a week.

Sorry no image available
Posted by vichy-445734 - 3 years ago

Fantastic, just had a look, I can buy TRESemme hair products. 

Great 

V

X

Sorry no image available
Posted by Watty-794352 - 3 years ago

Is it me?

Just had a look at this site   ...   could find no curry sauces and the Cadbury's chocolate had no sizes/weights, so no idea if they are value for money!