DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Brocante

Posted by Tomato - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tomato - 3 years ago

Here is their website http://www.mgbrocante.fr it says Wednesday to Sunday 2-7pm.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cymrus - 3 years ago

hi everyone....sounds interesting, but can you be any more specific on 'winter' openings only? 

We live close to Meneac, so a fair way to go!

Thanks

Sorry no image available

thanks everyone. Found it really easily yesterday and came home with lots of treasures. Now bookmarked in the new Garmin. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by myrtle-391965 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the info re opening times.  my OH always drives straight past and tells me its shut!  NOW I KNOW!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by andylekker - 3 years ago

its very near my house, and its huge once inside.

im no expert but i thought the prices were quite expensive too - glad someone else thought the same.

some nice stuff in there though

Sorry no image available

Yes,  it was quite old, the screen went completely black and no matter what we tried, we couldn't get it back. sounds like you had a nightmare  with yours.  we're so reliant on them aren't we.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 3 years ago

The Brocante on the Josselin  road is open Fri, Sat, and Sunday;  don't think it is open on Thursday.  It is a bit pricey, be prepared to haggle.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

Are you sure your GPS has died? The reason I ask is that ours would not work yesterday afternoon. It kept saying 'recalculating' over and over again. It also had no idea where we were and kept insisting we take the second exit from the roundabout - there was no roundabout and we were heading for many kms on the N12. It just went totally crazy. Hubby tried everything but nothing worked so we just gave up. When we got home he reloaded the maps (or something technical!, no idea what actually!). All seems OK again now.

Sorry no image available

Thanks for that intel grannydot! i

Sorry no image available
Posted by grannydot-403561 - 3 years ago

only open Thursday Friday and Saturday afternoons in winter, so choose your day.