DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Carpets

Posted by beamer-404257 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Harry -Brown-852574 - 3 years ago

hey guys, you could check out www.bcsfrance.eu they are based in France and cover all regions. Supply and fit traditional carpets on underlay and gripper which Im sure you will agree is pretty hard to find in France.

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 3 years ago

You could try this company they have an outlet in Lanester (Lorient) 56 and are a French national company

www.saint-maclou.com/

Sorry no image available
Posted by stormthedog - 3 years ago

hi 

Kerroux  prestiege is based by dinan, and adrian is english and i have had carpets fitted by prestiege, and also by brittany carpets but the quality of adrians work is much better thanks stormthedog

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kerroux - 3 years ago

Hello Storm the dog, Hope you don't mind me contacting you but I was thinking of going to the UK to get carpets and have just seen your reply to beamer about carpets.  Wondered if you could let me know where in brittany is Prestige peinture and does Adrian speak english.

Regards,

Jon

Sorry no image available
Posted by seaspray-397615 - 3 years ago

Brittany carpets is a British Company in Brittany.  I have never used them. They advertise in CBJ.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stormthedog - 3 years ago

hi we just had new carpets layed though out are house, by a company prestige peinture & decoration contact adrian by email at (adrian.lenabaker@hotmail.fr)