Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Central Heating Engineer wanted - Problems with Boiler

Posted by bella-382361 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

Sean Hendicott who advertises on here www.seanhendicott.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by kindog - 3 years ago

I have used these to service my boiler and found them to be very good, they do repairs as well. So may be contacting them might help you resolve your problem, email them.

I use Google translate to convert English into French. Julie has always been good at understanding what is required.

So if you describe what your  problem is in Engish and then used the translated version to communicate your problem,( I always sent the English And French translation in the email) I am sure Julie will be able to help you. I hope this is of help.

Assistante Commerciale Technique

37 Avenue des Châtelets – 22440 PLOUFRAGAN

Tél : - Fax :

Email : a href="mailto:julie.prodhomme@cpodist.com" target="_blank">julie.prodhomme@cpodist.com