DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Cheap UK calls

Posted by Abacus78 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Freda Checks - 3 years ago

Yet another vote for Voipcheap. Brilliant, use it all the time, just pay for line rental, no call charges apart from €10 every four/five months or so.

Quality of calls excellent when compared with Skype/Whatsapp.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fitter - 3 years ago

Another shout here for voipcheap-we use it mainly to phone one of our daughters in the UK who only has a mobile, really cheap and reliable.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Harper-871539 - 3 years ago

I use Voipcheap and have done for years---they give you 90 thats 90 freedays each time you top up and you can let your credit run out and opt for automatic top up! It is brilliant!!! If you want to check calls in on 3103 you must dial star00 wait for orange line then 3103! hope it helps. I also use FREE for my mobile at 2 euros per month!

Harper

Sorry no image available
Posted by drumshade - 3 years ago

use skype 5.99 a month unlimited calls to europe

Sorry no image available
Posted by janes-394036 - 3 years ago

Hi JLJ

Thanks so much for the link. I find the Orange web site really badly laid out. the Livebox Jet is exactly what we need. Brilliant

Jane

Sorry no image available
Posted by chris1-400976 - 3 years ago

Download whatsapp onto your mobile and all calls and texts are free as long as the other person has whatsapp on their mobile.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ingetje - 3 years ago

Landline to +100 countries are included in the regular Zen package at 33.99 a month, its not an option, it is already included!

http://abonnez-vous.orange.fr/residentiel/offres-internet-ADSL-VDSL2.aspx

the play also included mobile cals to +100 countries

Sorry no image available
Posted by sophie hunton - 3 years ago

If you get a free sim for 10€ you then pay 2€ a month get unlimited texts and two hours of calls which includes  UK landlines but not UK mobiles

Sorry no image available
Posted by JLJ-429896 - 3 years ago

http://boutique.orange.fr/doc/contrat3179.pdf

Sorry no image available
Posted by JLJ-429896 - 3 years ago

It's not a mobile contract, it's fixed line through the internet asdl livebox. I had the original contract, just under 40 euros a month, but, probably with a tip from AI, found their Livebox Jet contract. Switched over in my espace client and now no longer dread contact with nieces.