DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Cheapest quick dry cement/concrete

Posted by quaquaquaqua - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by brionybob - 4 years ago

You've probably got his sorted by now but self levelling is auto-nivellent. Hope that is spelt correctly. We went to the concrete firm so I just asked for contre de l'eau for waterproof. Someone will no doubt have the correct answer.

Sorry no image available
Posted by quaquaquaqua - 4 years ago

Hi brionybob - thank you for that, thanks very useful info.

One further question: when filling out the online forms for these suppliers they usually have quite a few different types of concrete available. We're wanting the type you've ordered, including the waterproofing and auto-levelling additives.

What are the correct French words/terms for this type of concrete (plus the additives)?

Sorry no image available

Quote was 480 Euros inc. taxes for 3 cubic metres delivered. 585 Euros if you want waterproofing and auto levelling as we did. Calipro was slightly cheaper than Lafarge but did not include taxes so ended up more expensive. Delivery in last 2 weeks.

Sorry no image available

Anyone any rough idea of prices for 4 cubic metres of concrete delivered? Thanks

Sorry no image available

Thanks Brionybob - may I ask roughly what quotes you got and how much delivery cost?

Sorry no image available

We have just bought from Lafarge, big company, there should be one near you. Also got quote from Calipro.

Sorry no image available

Thanks for the reccommendation.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rison - 4 years ago

Get a quote from Bigmat, I have found them to be good on price & service.