DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

cheapest woode window replacement ? ideas area 29

Posted by laneyloo - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kerjoly@corlay - 3 years ago

If you send me you measurments of the actual windows you want replacing I shall see if I have any in good condition which you can swop over. I am always giving away windows and doors on this site, look at general giveaways and you'll see some I put on last week. I even have some doubled glazed at the moment. 

if interested get intouch

Jane

www.brittanypvc.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by laneyloo - 3 years ago

ps my pc has missing  buttons that play up it doesnt help typing in the dark lol

Sorry no image available
Posted by laneyloo - 3 years ago

ah itsd the frame thats a ess on some windows will have to look on brico depo site I bet thank you so uch for taking time to reply to me thank you again  guys 

Sorry no image available
Posted by La Magdelaine - 3 years ago

Lapyre are not c heap altho very good quality...I have some that I fitted in 1993 & will need a drip moulding  replaced this year

Cheap is Bricodepot & most sizes are standard I bought 3 for a replacement to grenier gable end & garage & was quite surprised at how good they actually were.

Sorry no image available
Posted by dagbaruch - 3 years ago

Lapeyre and other companies sell "fenetre de renovation" where the original window frame is kept, hinges removed, and the new window fitted to that frame.  It does mean slightly less see through part of the window, but is a lot quicker to do the work, and you do not need to replaster the window reveals, after removing the old frame.