DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Clock repairs

Posted by sweeney-389602 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rudge - 3 years ago

Hi, I have tried to contact you a couple of times , I will try again later on 

Geoff  02 56 22 05 02

Sorry no image available
Posted by sweeney-389602 - 3 years ago

Hi Geoff,

As I haven't heard from you, I thought I would check if you received my last communication. I would love you to take a look at my clock and if you would contact me, we can arrange a convenient visit. My telephone number is 02 96 24 61 34

Regards,

Dave (Mael Carhaix

Sorry no image available
Posted by sweeney-389602 - 3 years ago

Hi,

Thank you for replying.  Firstly, I will fill you in on the problem. After returning from holiday, our 7 day clock had stopped. I, foolishly, turned the hour hand several times to turn the time forward.  The clock has not worked since.

I would welcome your visit, when it is convenient for you, to assess the problem. My name is Dave Partridge, and I live in Mael Carhaix. My telephone number is 02 96 24 61 34

Sorry no image available
Posted by flobeck - 3 years ago

I believe there is one on the road out of Rostrenen towards St Brieuc in fact just looked on pages jaune and here it is 

http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/pros/50013296?idContext=-1689619510#onglet-infos

Before you get to Plounevez Quintin

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rudge - 3 years ago

I was a tutor of an horological engineering course in UK, and a trade repairer of mechanical clocks for 20 years . I can cover most repairs but no longer keep machinery to cut replacement wheels or pinions, although these are very rarely needed in a typical repair. As with any repair to mechanical objects an inspection is normal to asses what is required, and a time scale

Geoff

Seglien