DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Countax Lawn Tractor

Posted by carolsav - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by justin-miles-866161 - 2 years ago

Hello, Cathrine S-898238 can you let me have a copy of the d18/50 wiring diagram? I'm in desperate need.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Catherine S-898238 - 3 years ago

Yes, but its for the d18/50

Sorry no image available
Posted by Remy-439066 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the info Catherine S, I will look into that tomorrow.

Do you happen to have a circuit diagram of the electrical system for the Countax?

Sorry no image available

The earlier diesel model had 2 relays for the fuel supply, a one shot pick and a hold signal, both these had to pick before the machine could be started, they were controlled by a very fickle timer relay which I had fail on a couple of machines. Perhaps some of these faults have been progenated?

Sorry no image available
Posted by tonybee-957727 - 3 years ago

Take off the battery cables, clean, coat with vaseline and retighten. Clikking of the solenoid is a symtpton of a loose earth terminal .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Remy-439066 - 3 years ago

The Countax Tractor is a D50-LN

The tractor was working fine at the end of last season but when attempting to start it up this year the dashboard only indicates a code "19n1" which stands for "IGNI" or "Ignition".

Previously upon turning the ignition switch to the on position, the onboard computer carried out a short self test and switched on the fuel pump. It then indicated engine hours on the dashboard before displaying "0000" which is the tachometer display indicating the engine speed. The start button could then be pressed which would start the engine and the engine speed would be displayed on the dashboard in place of the "0000"

Now all that happens is a blank display and the fault code "19n1" appearing after a short time, the fuel pump does not turn on but a random clicking of a relay can be heard behind the centre console, pressing the start button now does nothing.

All basic checks have been carried out i.e. the battery has been fully charged (14.2volts), electrical connection are good, all fuses are intact and there is sufficient fuel in the tank.

Sorry no image available

It may be a known fault, what are the symproms?

Sorry no image available
Posted by bretonlion - 3 years ago

Hi,

Go onto Countax Uk web-site and ask them ..  if no reply go to the USA parent site ..

Rgds

Chris