DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dashlane.

Posted by lakeman-415065 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gazza - 3 years ago

Breadhead, good old pen and notebook for me as well. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

Or a word file on a separate stick. Needs to be updated though.

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

Good old pen and paper for me!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jivedance-411773 - 3 years ago

I have to say again that I have been using Sticky Pass for the past couple of years and have never encountered any of the problems mentioned. However it was not initially free.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dave Evans-439024 - 3 years ago

Downloaded it and removed it a couple of hours later. For me it is too intrusive.

Dave

Sorry no image available
Posted by twoeyes - 3 years ago

Yes, trust all your passwords and other data to some foreign corporation you've never heard of before.

On a less paranoid level, anything that auto-fills passwords is going to cause problems sooner or later, most likely when you've had to change a password. Use a device that hasn't synced to the new password yet and it will send the old, incorrect password, easy to let it do that too many times and lock your account. And any sort of glitch in transmitting the password can have the same effect.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jivedance-411773 - 3 years ago

I have been using a product called Sticky Pass for the past couple of years. i presume Dashlane works on the same principle. It is very helpful to have all your passwords in one secure place.

Go for it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spangle-410047 - 3 years ago

Dashlane was recently featured in an article on French TV regarding internet security. The 'experts' were praising it, saying this was definitely the way to go, so I did. And yes, it's really good. Just download it onto your computers and smartphones.