DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Domestic oil

Posted by Bolt123 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by dunrox48 - 3 years ago

By the way we live in Langonnet I believe it differs in various places.

Sorry no image available
Posted by dunrox48 - 3 years ago

500 litres will cost around 360 euros from Leclerc, but that was at last weeks price, should not have changed much in a week.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by heureux - 3 years ago

fredbloggs2 you are wrong.  The Leclerc price of 0.699€ is TTC, as is clear on their site.

Sorry no image available
Posted by fredbloggs2 - 3 years ago

I suppose it depends where you live really , I have used the same oil supplier for 25 years now and he will allways give the same price for 500 or a few thousand liters .. as for Le Clerc their price is ex vat ..

Sorry no image available
Posted by Duracell-10046400 - 3 years ago

Domestic Fuel oil is 0.699€ a litre for 500 to 999 litres at Leclerc at the moment so if you want 500 litres it will cost you 349.50€

There are other suppliers but all prices are pretty much the same at the moment, oil prices are due to rise soon so if you want to get the fuel at those prices you will need to get it before people start stocking up for the winter.

I have used Leclerc (Petro29) for several years now and they will deliver within a day or so of your order. I have never had any problems with them and they will confirm the delivery for your order either in the morning or afternoon but can not give you a precise time.

Their website is as follows http://www.bretagne-multi-energies.fr/tarifs

You can either phone them or order and pay online. They drivers will accept cheque or card payments but if you order online you do not need to worry about paying the driver.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pilot-425170 - 3 years ago

Bear in mind it's highly unlikely that you will get the same price for 500 ltrs 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bolt123 - 3 years ago

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by fredbloggs2 - 3 years ago

I bought 2000 ltrs Friday and it was at 0.71 € incl vat