DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Double oven

Posted by goodfellowkg - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by flobeck - 3 years ago

You are right I looked after my post and couldn't find one on the Ikea website - I got mine about 5 years ago from Brest - they aren't showing them on the UK site either.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nelly15 - 3 years ago

Haven't seen one in Ikea at Rennes. I think it would be cheaper in UK anyway if available here. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by staffordian - 3 years ago

They did have them in Ikea a few years ago,but they havent got any on their website now.

I bought mine in the UK 6 years ago and noticed just after they had them at Brest in Ikea when it opened.

When mine dies I will get another one from the UK.I cant do without my double oven and dont fancy trawling all around the place looking for one here.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nelly15 - 3 years ago

I have never seen them here and had to get mine in the UK and I went to every shop including But  and on line ! That was 4 years ago. You might fine them in a high end kitchen shop now, but if they do they would cost the earth.   

Sorry no image available
Posted by flobeck - 3 years ago

Ikea have them I got a lovely one from there - 2 grills 2 ovens all in one. Good price too.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Space Cadet - 3 years ago

Of course they sell them in France. Have a look in BUT

Sorry no image available
Posted by kerguen - 3 years ago

We have bought the two we have had from the UK - never seen them in france and our four double is a real talking point with the neighbours!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

To my knowledge they don't have double-ovens here in France - you will the casings for them but that's for the microwave to sit in above the single oven. In the 4 1/2 years we've lived here we have never seen one. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by itinterant child - 3 years ago

you could try here.

http://www.darty.com/nav/achat/encastrable/four_classique/four_encastrable/filtre__four_encastrable_a_double_cavite__312091.html