DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

edf no show

Posted by mollypoodle60 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by muraign56 - 4 years ago

Join the club, I had a visit last October as my power keeps cutting out., they formulated the best course of action and said it would be 3 to 4 weeks for repairs.

I am now the proud owner of a supply that does not cut out, exactly 5 months later and after persisternt and sometimes rude connotations.

I guess they are busy!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by dagbaruch - 4 years ago

If you have a supply, and use electricity, then why not tell them you want to defer bill payment until  the work has been done.  Send the letter recorded delivery to costomer services.

good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by phlophf-409902 - 4 years ago

Asked me if they could send someine out to cut our trees - signed the paper and they said they would come out in the next month.

never came....

over three years later.......went shopping and came home to find a forest lying in the garden

Sorry no image available
Posted by mollypoodle60 - 4 years ago

they appear good with emergency situations but not reliable on appointments

Sorry no image available
Posted by kingly - 4 years ago

Rang EDF to report a problem on a Sun morn - came out later that same day ! ( swings and roundabouts )

Sorry no image available
Posted by winda1 - 4 years ago

Came in November, said they would be back to finish the job shortly.  3 emails and a recorded letter sent during this time until March, no response.  Then they phoned out of blue to say they had forgotten about us, can they come in 3 weeks time!!!!!  NOT IMPRESSED!