DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Email address for electricity meter readings, Morbihan Dept

Posted by andylekker - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by andylekker - 4 years ago

thanks, yes thats the one they gave me when i phoned up to sort it out, i guess i'll try sending to both that one and erdf next year!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anonymous - 4 years ago

Try an email to simpleenergywithedf@edf.fr

You can write it in English and you will get a response fairly quickly.  I've never had an issue I couldn't solve this way.  If they can't accept your reading they will tell you of a method that will work.

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 4 years ago

If you pay every 2 months you should be able to input your meter reading.

But it has to be at the right time! - about 2 weeks before the bills go out.

You can click on the ' l'alerte Relevé Confiance'  & edf will send you an email when its time to put in your reading.

If you get a bill thats too high you can ring through to the client service no. and give a reading, they will send a new bill.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Joe-Huelgoat-383105 - 4 years ago

One house I have is "Tarif Bleu" I can enter reading online on this account every 2 months.

The other house is not possible to have "Tarif Bleu" and I can not enter readings.

Sorry no image available

yes i havent got the option to enter meter readings either with edf online, i'll try the email address that med56 posted

thanks 

andy

Sorry no image available
Posted by Balli - 4 years ago

There must be different options for different accounts or different areas as I do not have the "transmettre mon releve de compteur" option that DaniB has mentioned.

I do have an option that says " Mon releve de compteur" but that is just for you to enter your readings for the purpose of estimating your own bill/usage. It is not declaring an actual reading. It would be good to be able to do this online but it is not currently an option to us anyway!

Sorry no image available
Posted by DaniB-418045 - 4 years ago

Go to www.edf.fr, then log into " Mon espace client", then go "Transmettre mon releve de compteur" and enter your readings.  Alterntively contact the EDF english helpline on 05 62 16 49 08. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by LRV24 - 4 years ago

I have an online account and update my meter readings every two months. No fuss, no bother.

Sorry no image available
Posted by med56 - 4 years ago

I sent photos last week to  erdf-grdf-ucfbretagne-releve@erdf-grdf.fr

Sorry no image available

actually they initially acknowledged the reading, but EDF were telling me they had recieved no meter reading - so i then asked them to make sure EDF received it, and they sent me the response above. 

It was EDF who gave me the email address in the first place so goodness knows whats going on.