DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Email contact details for Conforama

Posted by aramanta - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by aramanta - 3 years ago

Inflation eh!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by suziepops - 3 years ago

Glad your problem has been sorted but I think you will find the phone charge will be 34 centimes a minute not 34 euros a minute.

Sorry no image available

Update: SAV - Service Apres Vente just takes you to an information page. There is a customer service telephone that is charged at 34 Euros a minute, no idea what rate it would be from uk, so we balked out of that one. Tried sending a fax - no answer. Sent an old fashioned letter on Friday and got email response today that the machine is repaired and ready to collect. Whehay. That was impressive turn around time to a letter. Will collect when we're next in France and fingers crossed that all will be well.

Thanks to everyone for the replies and help. I think in future I will try to use a credit card for larger purchases.

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 3 years ago

If you just Google "Conforama France" you will open up their Home page, click on the "SE CONTACTER"  notice and heh presto , you can write to them.

How or when they reply will be another matter !!

Sorry no image available
Posted by AnniePoppiePie - 3 years ago

You could also try involving your credit card company.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nelly15 - 3 years ago

They don't encourage contact. !!! That's why the in person bit is better. Is there nothing on the bill? 

Sorry no image available
Posted by AnniePoppiePie - 3 years ago

There is a link on their website - SAV - Service Apres Vente. After sales service.

Sorry no image available

The ???'s were a sad smiley. 

Sorry no image available

Yes ???? nothing on website unfortunately. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by nelly15 - 3 years ago

Ah I'm afraid French customer care is notoriously bad, once you have parted with money ! Suggest you check put their website.