DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

ERDF help

Posted by tapesh - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tapesh - 3 years ago

I am in Megeve. I just need EDF to allow me to have a temparary contract until ERDF is ready to install the permanent box. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by callac4ever - 3 years ago

We are also having problems with erdf.....believe they are overwelmed with work at the moment. I have a house that has always been 2 apartments but in same electric meter. Erdf said to get a second meter there needed to be 2 separate circuits and the one for yhe new meter would have to have a consual. Did this and sent paoerwork 2 months ago. Now erdf say a consual is needed on the other apartment even though they won't be doing any work on this!

Sorry no image available
Posted by zaphodbeeblebrox-10039523 - 3 years ago

Well You don't say where you are but I just had one done and the now new forfit charge was 1359.00€ and that was arranged through the departmental head office in Auray ..

Sorry no image available
Posted by lollymatch - 3 years ago

You need to speak to EDF not ERDF. EDF are the ones who supply you with electricity, ERDF install the boxes and make the connections and basically do what EDF tell them. Had this problem with several people before, once EDF have agreed a contract for you ERDF should come and connect it, although it will probably cost you!

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 3 years ago

Yes i think the temp is only for  1 year!  - so i suppose your at their mercy of how they apply the rule!

Sorry no image available

No specific reason given. Just that it has been too long on a temporary supply 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Emu-408495 - 3 years ago

Did they give you a reason why they will not leave the temporary connection in place?

Sorry no image available

Thank you for your reply. 

I already have a certificate from the Consuel. I need help with reinstating the temporary connection with ERDF for 2 months until the permanent box is placed. ERDF is refusing to recoonect me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mechanician - 3 years ago

Do you have the inspection certificate for your installation from the CONSUEL? A permanent supply requires this with ERDF.  There seems to be delays between disconnection of temp  and permanent supplies. Your electrician should have sorted this for you.