DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Fabric shop Landivisiau

Posted by MrsOverallagain - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by brodeuse - 3 years ago

Yes, there are two in that street next door to each other.  Destock Tissus and Declic Tissus. There is also one in the  Rue Gaston Planté - Self Tissus.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MrsOverallagain - 3 years ago

"Destock Tissus" ! Blessed autocorrect .

Sorry no image available

I am still on the trail of this elusive shop but did find "Destock Tissues" in Brest. Not far from IKEA, it's at 12 Rue de L'Eau Blanche. Very large stock of patchwork weight cottons mostly at 6.50€ a metre. Good range of notions too. Open Mon - Sat 10.00 - 12.25. & 14.00 - 18.45

Sorry no image available

Mil'tiss in Lesneven is quite a big shop. Sells all sorts of fabric for curtains, dressmaking and usually a good selection of patchwork material. Prices are very good. She doesn't stock the very expensive patchwork fabric as she has a problem selling it. She says now she is only stocking at 12 euros per metre or less.

It does not open on a Tuesday but is open Monday as it is market day in Lesneven, a big and really good market!

There is a shop in St Pol de Leon which sells the more expensive patchwork fabric - mostly 18 euros plus per metre. So we have this shop if we want something special. this one does not open on a Monday.

Sorry no image available

Hello Brodeuse. I'll report back if I find it! Having a"Girl's" day out to IKEA from Rostrenen so Lesneven a bit too far. That said, what shops are there? Few & far between near us or very expensive. We are patchwork fanatics.

Sorry no image available

I would be interested too. I live not far from Landi but I have never heard of a fabric shop there. I belong to several sewing groups and noone has ever mentioned it. We all go to Lesneven for our fabric.