DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

fosse

Posted by redhead22 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sally Stone - 3 years ago

Sebastien of Argoat TP used to work for Pro-fosse until he went solo some years ago now.  I've just posted a recommendation for him, before I saw your post.  He is based locally to me in Locarn and I know he would cover Guingamp.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kerguen - 3 years ago

We used the company, Breizh solutions non limitees

Pierrick Philippot

06 81 35 35 50   or 0296613403

He was recommanded by SPANC, came promptly to give the devis, very reasonable and can speak some English.

He is based at Goudelin.  Personally I  feel you need to support the local tradespeople and he is just outside Guingamp.

Good luck whoever you choose, but you need three devis.

Sorry no image available
Posted by skydiver-437154 - 3 years ago

HI REDHEAD22.   brilliant company that advertise,s on here. DRTP .  a mr david grey.  i am having a new fosse system put in by them in march.    very professional,  will arrange the etude de sol for you,  all paperwork taken care of by them.  great communication by them.....with no worries.   their phone number is on here with testimonials.    regards.

Sorry no image available
Posted by koat - 3 years ago

we used Andrew Barnes (Profosse) some years ago too and happy with work/price etc He's based on way out of Gouarec heading for Plouguernével

Sorry no image available
Posted by dizzy3 - 3 years ago

We used Profosse some years ago - very quick and a good price, plus cleared up well after.  I don't have any contact details, but an internet search should find them.

The company is/was run by a Brit.