DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

fosse septique problems

Posted by wadie60 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Annabelle's Papa - 3 years ago

We use

http://www.robillard-assainissement-curage-reseau.com/fosses-septiques-henansal

based in Henansal, about 20 minutes from you.

All look in pages jaune under Vidange (i think that's the spelling)

Sorry no image available
Posted by wadie60 - 3 years ago

Thank you to all those that replied. I found the cause of the problem once I managed to get the lid off the tank, it was a cracked pipe and the float switch had trapped so couldn't switch on. So I no longer need a repair job but I still need the fosse emptying if any one can recommend someone in our area. 

As Werner said I can look in Yellow Pages and may have to, but a recommendation is always better.

Thanks again,

David

Sorry no image available
Posted by wadie60 - 3 years ago

Yep your right, stupid of me. We are in Cote D'armor, area code 22130 near to Jugon les Lacs. I've tried Anglo Info so may have to do as you suggest and look in yellow pages. Thanks any way. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by paul & nadine - 3 years ago

Emptying the fosse will give you time to sort out the problem without rushing, and is possibly necessary anyway to get access.  A local agriculteur will probably do it quickly and cheaply. It isn't illegal for him to empty it, and it will probably be disposed of in a sensible, if not legal manner. It will buy you time.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Werner-402730 - 3 years ago

Hello Wadie60,

As you don't say where you are,I suggest that you either look on A.Info on your forum search.Otherwise look in your yellow pages.Good luck.