DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

free calls

Posted by phlophf-409902 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by she180249 - 4 years ago

Those countries are not charged, only calls to mobiles.

Sorry no image available
Posted by CATSANDUS - 4 years ago

i think you'll find that it covers 150 countries worldwide and the only ones not included are very likely to be small and under developed ones so all of the ones on your list sould be included.... take your latest facture into an Orange shop and get confirmation from them..... each time I've gone in in the past they put your details up onto the computer screen and end up offering a better deal!

Sorry no image available
Posted by TerryR-385906 - 4 years ago

We don't get any free time to French mobiles, our calls show up on the bill from the very first one.

We call the USA frequently and don't get charged for calls to mobiles. According to the contract, we should be though. I suspect that it's a technical issue and they just can't tell which numbers are mobiles outside of France (or the EU?) I expect that they will start charging for them at some point.

All in all, we've found it to be a very good deal and reliability has been very good so far - we've had it coming up on two years now and the only time we've been out of communication is during power cuts.

There is one issue - you can't turn off their answering service. You can set it for 9 rings so your own machine picks up first but people still get sent to it if they call when you are on the phone. This has not been a big problem for us.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Balli - 4 years ago

I have that contract. Yes, those destinations are included.

(Just in case you're interested: You also get 1 hour each month to FRENCH mobile phones too).

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kanak - 4 years ago

I use New Zealand, but contract dates some years, check smallprint to see nothing has changed.

Sorry no image available
Posted by janes-394036 - 4 years ago

I think US cell phones are free as well.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswerve - 4 years ago

I have a Net Plus contract (37e +3e rental ) and it appears that all the destinations you list are free to telephone fixe; even though I only use to UK . Hope this helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by fruitrouge2 - 4 years ago

It tells you on their website, if you type tarif in the search box at the top of the page it will give you the info you need.

Sorry no image available
Posted by phlophf-409902 - 4 years ago

Thank you seashal - that was the info i needed

Sorry no image available
Posted by seashal - 4 years ago

I phone USA and Canada regularly with no charge on Orange.