DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Free telephone and Internet

Posted by lakeman-415065 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stephandsam - 3 years ago

I've been with free for many years as well, dégroupé, I get landline, internet and the mobile 2€ contract which is free, even with some data included, enough for my needs...Satisfied with the service, the freebox broke down after a storm and was swiftly replaced.

We get rare breakdowns but my neighbour who is with orange gets them at the same time, so nothing specific about free.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

I agree with fruitrouge1 about SFR. Terrible.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Joe-Huelgoat-383105 - 3 years ago

Been with Free internet since 2013 after 8 years with Tiscali (Free took them over) no problem at all and well pleased all over Europe with Free mobile. If you have internet the 2€ for the Free sim is refunded so it is actually Frrrrreeeeeee for the first 2 hours of calls every month to French mobiles and EU land lines. Unlimited text to French mobiles but EU texts charged.

Sorry no image available
Posted by floradora - 3 years ago

@@@@### predictive text agh MISTAKE 

Sorry no image available

We were with Free switched for a cheaper to Numéricable BIG MESSAGE we are now back with Free

Sorry no image available

Freudian slop.  BIG MESSAGE to go with Numéricable 

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

Have you signed up with Free? If so how is it for you? We have the mobile phone deal which is good, just wondered if it's time to switch from usual internet provider.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AnniePoppiePie - 3 years ago

"Free"? What is the catch?

Sorry no image available
Posted by fruitrouge2 - 3 years ago

I have been with Free for over 5yrs now and have never had a problem, ever, but as always with questions like this you are going to get negative and positive answers based on peoples individual circumstances and experiences, it's the same with any provider, I personally wouldn't touch SFR with a bargepole but there are others who have nothing but praise for them, same goes for orange and bouygues. The only sure way of deciding if they're right for you is to give them a try.