DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Global warming or the norm

Posted by Maxed - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

No, farmers are out there everyday and should have a good idea of what's going on with the climate.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yellowperill - 3 years ago

Hey geegee42 do I detect a hint of Sinicism in your “Farmers should Know” reply??

Sorry no image available
Posted by watts-566978 - 3 years ago

Brittany AI folks have a lovely sense of humour! I giggled over the caterpillars on the sprouting broc. - what a Pandoras Box it opened - loved it.

Sorry no image available

I'm quite happy with the weather at the moment, why can't anyone find a way of anchoring the jet stream where it is.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hilary Briss - 3 years ago

This is my point exactly global warming/cooling has been going on for time immemorial we have hot spells and cold spells it is the way it is.

The same as they can not predict the weather the can give a forecast or an educated guess but it only needs a slight change in wind direction and all the predictions go to pot.

As for the caterpillar situation I have absolutley no idea.

HB

Sorry no image available

Farmers they should know.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yellowperill - 3 years ago

Hey geegee42 well said can you get me a job as well seeing as i must also be a expert poor Maias mum only wanted to find out about her caterpillar attack, come on help her out and get off the who is responsible for her catapillars by warming the globe I mean come on who really knows??

Sorry no image available

This is the problem who do you believe, the climate has been changing ever since the earth formed, its never been constant since the day I was born, I have no idea whatsoever about how much ice is melting or freezing, but the opinion you form all depends on whose point of view you read, if it means mild winters and long hot summers in all for it, if it means rains everyday and when it doesn't rain it snows then I'm going all eco, but what is actually happening I have no idea whatsoever and it seems an awfull lot of experts also have no idea whatsoever, so it seems I am ideally qualified as a global warming advisor, I wonder what the salary is like.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hilary Briss - 3 years ago

JEREMY CORBYN'S BROTHER, PIERS CORBYN ON THE RELIGION OF CLIMATE CHANGE.

Published on Dec 4, 2015

Piers Corbyn, a meteorologist (and brother to Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn), says the religion of climate change is a con, much of it being pushed by big money, and politicians that are twisting science for their tax and payola agenda for their mates in industry.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Maxed - 3 years ago

Oh come on guys, the global warning crack was said very much tongue in cheek, as shown by the smilie sign. I actually enjoyed and was interested in the points put forward, I also posted in Homes and Gardens!!!. Take a chill pill.