Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Haunted House.

Posted by Bentley-386430 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Renard35 - 3 years ago

Im sure a Priest or Vicar would be more than happy to sort this problem out regardless as to whether the persons concerned attend church or not.The haunting is a troubled spirit not at rest or not allowed to be at rest.

My step fathers first wife haunted us for years.every time we moved she came too.My step father mourned her passing until the day he passed himself not letting her rest in eternal peace. Every anniversary of her death birthday and marriage he went into mourning it was awful.

Until one day my mother had,had quite enough and got a vicar in to perform an exorcism.It was confirmed my step father wouldnt let her go. After the exorcism it stopped.





Sorry no image available
Posted by Bentley-386430 - 3 years ago

Thank you to everyone who has replied a lot of very useful advice.  Will pass this on.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Penny Sheldon-880709 - 3 years ago

Hi, there is an English Catholic Priest in 22. Father Wally Beale, you will find his contact details under church and community in the Central Brittany Journal. He may be able to help. 

Good luck.