DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Heating oil

Posted by Keith Hook - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Finny Stare - 3 years ago

Hi again Keith

Just been thinking about it, Bernard Boulc'h speaks very good English.  You can leave him a message on his answering machine in the evening and he usually delivers the following afternoon.  His number is 02 98 99 95 30.   Speak fairly slowly when you leave your message ;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Finny Stare - 3 years ago

We have had all our fuel from Bernard Boulc'h over the past 8 years, his price has almost always beaten LeClerc and apart from that he turns up when he says he will and is a sole trader not a huge faceless company like LeClerc.   

Keith, if you need any help ordering your oil when you are over please give me a shout.  Happy to help.   J.

Sorry no image available
Posted by wizzywhiskas - 3 years ago

Countrydweller - at 19.6% that makes 78 centimes - more expensive than Leclerc and yours was just standard grade. We've always found Leclerc to be the cheapest.

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

I got some in May from M; Boulch in Huelgoat standard grade at 66 cents plus vat a litre

Sorry no image available
Posted by Keith Hook - 3 years ago

Terry r

thank you for anwer my question.

Keith

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tsephaniah - 3 years ago

Phone Leclerc Fioul on 02 46 68 02 70 for an up to the minute price ( and place an order ) or phone any of the fioul suppliers listed in the yellow pages.

Sorry no image available
Posted by TerryR-385906 - 3 years ago

According to:

http://www.bretagne-multi-energies.fr/6-fioul#wizard3

75 cents a litre for the premium stuff. I.e. 375.50 for 500 litres.