DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

House contents sale

Posted by antoinette&chris - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by antoinette&chris - 3 years ago

Thank you for the replies 

we are interested in the half hour slot could you possibly send a copy of how the advert was worded please. There will only be myself and my husband and if lots of people turned up at once I am not sure how we would copr

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 3 years ago

I regularly use www.leboncoin.fr and thoroughly recomend it ...plus it's FREE. Apart from selling household items I have also bought and subsequently sold two properties via leboncoin. Several times callers have visited to buy one item and left with several. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by grumposgirl - 3 years ago

We went to a house clearance yesterday - it was advertised on AI with a list of large items and a rough idea of small items - you contacted the owner and they gave you an appt ( half hourly slots)  and details of where it was - this controlled how many people were in the house at any time - they virtually sold out in one day. Its the third one weve been to like that - and the other two had a second day open to all once the bulk had gone so they could get everything into the minimum number of rooms so easy to deal with. Best of luck.

Sorry no image available

thank you

Sorry no image available
Posted by suziepops - 3 years ago

leboncoin.fr

Posted by Joyce - 3 years ago

I love going to house sales and always keep a lookout for them in the Classifieds on AngloInfo.  Perhaps this would be a place for you to start?

Sorry no image available

We are in Baud (56)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ballydoreen - 3 years ago

Where are you located?  If you are near Mael Carhaix, I have just moved over and am looking for things for my home!