DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Installing new printer

Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgeV-988991 - 3 years ago

Well you have now.  Sorry to hear about your health problems and hope your outlook can be somewhat brighter after your various hospital etc appointments.

Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - 3 years ago

I am not enjoying good health at the moment - fell over and fractured my cheekbone and sporting two black eyes and when I orderred the said Printer I did not obsrve it had a Fax Facility etc. Due to the stress over the last few days and being carted off to hospital by SAMU  having CT Scan etc I am a little fragile to put it mildly.   At least I did put you all in the picture.

Sorry no image available

Surely you knew before you asked for help that you did not need the FAX faciltiy.  Why waste our time trying to help you?

Sorry no image available

Thank you to everyone -  printer is going back to Amazon for a refjund as it has a Fax mode that I don't need.  Amazon hae been very obliging.

Joyeaux Noel

et

Bonne Annee

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cumbrian-440719 - 3 years ago

If you have a button on your router labelled WPS press it and it will flash for about two minutes. Once it is flashing press the WPS button on your printer - they will find oneanother with a bit of luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cumbrian-440719 - 3 years ago

If you have a button on your router labelled WPS press it and it will flash for about two minutes. Once it is flashing press the WPS button on your printer - they will find oneanother with a bit of luck

Sorry no image available

I've asked you for the following so that I can try to help you:

You need to provide details of the make and model of printer and the operating system and the make and model of Wireless Router.

and you posted back:

Hi

Have all those details but I am not good at following instructions as the writing is so small.

Was that meant to be a reply to what I asked you?  If you are not willing to provide that information either by email or in this forum I doubt anyone will be willing to help you.

If you are near Redon maybe I could call on you.  Email me if you still want help.

Sorry no image available

I used one - took me some time to find!

RJR_M

Sorry no image available
Posted by 001sugarplum - 3 years ago

Magnifying glass?

Sorry no image available

Hi

Have all those details but I am not good at following instructions as the writing is so small.

RJR_M