DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Internet working but no phone!

Posted by Pippie K - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 3 years ago

Just a thought if you have an sfr mobile they will phone you back. If not go into the shop and they help you out.

Not an english speaking line but some of the tech guys speak english.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kervéor - 3 years ago

I too have had a good experience with Sfr on the one occassion I had to contact them ( I've been with them 8 years) The only problem I had is that I had not noticed our kitten had chewed through the telephone wires .Did not know they had an english speaking line though ,he sounded from the Marseille region .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spangle-410047 - 3 years ago

As you can't ring SFR if your phone isn't working, just use their remote assistance option via your SFR account. You type your questions/problems and they respond instantly. They can test and diagnose remotely. I prefer this to ringing them, though I have found them helpful on the phone too. You must have caught someone on a bad day, that's a shame.

Hope you get it sorted tout de suite 

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

What lights do you have at the moment and if you unplug it and it goes through the set up phase what lights do you have then?

I cannot concur with your thoughts about the SFR call centre I have always found them most obliging and helpful

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 3 years ago

Might be a stupid question but Have you unplugged it all then turned it back on? If not you will have to phone sfr to reset it. They have some very nice english speakers.