DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Memory card on tablet

Posted by lakeman-415065 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 4 years ago

With your kind assistance I have been able to set photo storage direct to memory card which is what I wanted.  Thank you to all posters.

Sorry no image available
Posted by GoneandDunit - 4 years ago

Sorry just noticed it's a Galaxy Tab 4 of which I have NO knowledge :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by evenevenmoreantibs - 4 years ago

Search for File Manager in PlayStore (click the symbol that looks like a magnifing glass)

It depends on the camera app but on my tablet, click on the settings button in the camera app (looks like a gear wheel) and one of the options is 'Store Location'.

GoneandDunit, how do you find where to Copy and paste to & from without a 'File Manager' ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by GoneandDunit - 4 years ago

You don't need an app, just copy and paste, or drag and drop.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 4 years ago

Thank you for your post evenevenmoreantibs but I am still confused.  When I go into Google playstore I seem to find only game apps and others that I don't need.  Do you have a name for the app I need?

Secondly how do I set the storage to SD Card?   Sorry to be so dense.  Thank you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by evenevenmoreantibs - 4 years ago

Download & install a File Manager app from the Google Playstore, there are plenty to choose from.

Then copy and paste from one storage area to another.

If they are pictures you have taken on the tablet with the included camera, you can set the storage to the SD Card so any pictures are automatically stored on the card.