DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

mobile phone packages

Posted by pony1 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Elly1951 - 3 years ago

Hi, the cheapest way is Prixtel.com.  they do a modulo contract, where you only pay for what you use.It's even free if you only use 15mins calls and 15 txts a month, then it rises in stages. 2, 4.99, 9.99 so on. Have a look on their website.  Best wishes, Elly. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgeV-988991 - 3 years ago

I should have added that if your daughter cannot receive a signal at home SFR will provide you with a Femto that will guarantee you 5 bars inside your property.

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgeV-988991 - 3 years ago

I use SFR and its coverage is fine in Redon, also 4G is now available in most of Redon.  Look at the SIM only RED contracts which are all monthly without a 2 year contract which means you can get out of it with one month's notice.

Sorry no image available
Posted by teddyruxspin - 3 years ago

could try FREE.FR very good and better than using sfr network

Sorry no image available
Posted by LRV24 - 3 years ago

I have a Bouyges Bloque contract. It's great because you cannot spend more without manually crediting your account.

Sorry no image available
Posted by shepherdscrook - 3 years ago

I have a contract with orange and that is only 14.99 eruos a month and that is with internet access outside and phone as use wifi at home. I have an IPhone 3GS at the moment.

Had looked at others but didn't find them any cheaper and with orange when I was in the UK they didn't charge me roaming costs as didn't know I had to switch it off so had used internet and phone for 4 days before was told it should be off or huge costs.