DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Netflix

Posted by moonraker44 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by moonraker44 - 3 years ago

Thanks everyone.

I now have a clear idea of whats involved and any pitfalls.

Once again many thanks

Sooney

Sorry no image available
Posted by thecoopers-388293 - 3 years ago

I second the kodi box-I run it on a firestick and get to wtach just about anything for free including films,premier league football,box sets. You will need quite a good internet speed as it relies on that and also you have live tv on it as a backup if you have a problem with your dish at any time.

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

In France the three year rule before its shown on TV applies to movies, you can sign up for a free months trial which I did, I didn't find it that good and cancelled, Amazon are talking about launching over here and are at the moment along with Netflix discussing the possibility of a change to the three year rule, if you have a good Internet connection then you might think about a kodi box where you can surf the net or add various apps to watch TV from all over the world along with various sky channels, Google kodi and have a look at what's available, the box basically picks up stuff streaming on the net.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Harry Dresden - 3 years ago

Yes it is possible in France (9,99€ a month). However, I have found it very disapointing as most of the fimes and serials on there are so old I have either seen them or already got the DVD's.

Sorry no image available
Posted by regwingfield@gmail.com - 3 years ago

You must have INTERNET

Sorry no image available
Posted by regwingfield@gmail.com - 3 years ago

Wonderful idea T.V. without ADVERTS you will think you are on another PLANET, if you can do it, do it I always said MURDOCH would  RULE the WORLD,and HE DOES