DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

orange invoices

Posted by calapez - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 3 years ago

Do n't forget that even with the fixed price contracts and "free" calls there are still calls to some numbers that are NOT included, normally 0870 or 0845 or similar so these will appear on your account as additional charges.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nelly15 - 3 years ago

We have been with orange since they changed from Wanadoo. Phone and internet. Never any problems and fix very quickly on the one occasion we had one.  Have heard so many horror stories of people with other providers. Think you need to contact them to sort out your bill. Ours varies from 1-2 euros a month depending on phone calls. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by JohnP-390097 - 3 years ago

If you think they have made a mistake, contact Orange and queery it. At least they have an English speaking helpline. Think carefully before changing, I have just ditched SFR after years of appauling customer service and a sub standard internet connection. They even charged me 45€ to get rid of them. Orange aren't brilliant judging from what has been written on here but so far I am enjoying a faster connection which has not failed, TV option and all calls for 3€ a month less than before. Better than some options.

Sorry no image available
Posted by suziepops - 3 years ago

We now pay 30.06 euro/month with Orange with the knowledge that if anything goes wrong, there is an English speaking helpline.  Been with them for 7 years now and won't change.  Set up the contract, pay by DD, no problems.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bob Bowen-382240 - 3 years ago

Every body has their preferred supplier.  I am with SFR. Line rental worldwide calls 365/24/7 and broadband cost about 36euro Per month.

I have satellite TV and my own mobile so not interested in them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by calapez - 3 years ago

All in package free calls with mobile, internet, and tv, but never received the tv box. Haven't been there for past 3 months so nothing used. I didn't use the second home contract as it was never suggested. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 3 years ago

It will depend on which contract you are signed up to as to how much you pay.

Are your phone calls free?

Perhaps you pay for calls when you are there - so the charge will be higher