DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

PC rage

Posted by MrsMiggles - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

7 is the best.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MrsMiggles - 3 years ago

Moi - true I could go back to Windows 8, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the damn programme to work, after all the hype.

Sorry no image available

Iguana Rock - couldn't agree more.

Miggles

PS Still in a rage.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

I suffered from Windows8itis so I changed to Windows10. I now suffer from Windows10itis.  Honestly, who are these idiots resposnsible for 'upgrading' Windows? Each new upgrade is worse than the previous version. Do these people actually use computers or do they just sit in a room dreaming up this trash?

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

Go back to Windows 7?

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-downgrade-windows-10-uninstall-win-10-reinstall-windows-7-8-summary-3633149/

Sorry no image available

Thanks for the info.

Am using "photo gallery".

Wish I had never changed to windows 10! Have spent more time trying to resolve problems with this than any other system. Everytime I switch on I wonder what has been lost or isn't functioning any more. And whatever the problem is, I go onto a forum, and guess what - thousands of other people have the same error.

MICROSOFT - get your act together! Stop playing mind games with the general public.Updates should make the thing run better, not make things that were working disappear.

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgeV-988991 - 3 years ago

I would try an uninstall and then reinstall of the programme you are using.  After that raise the issue in the appropriate forum.

Sorry no image available
Posted by IcicleIT - 3 years ago

Hi MrsMiggles

msvcr110.dll is usually ireference by the application that you are using and is not always only in the system 32 directory.

For example I am running windows 10 and have at least 20 different versions of msvcr100.dll on the hard disk. These different versions are actually situated in the program directory of the appllication that is using them, as particular programs will use different versions 

What application / program are you using to download photos / video etc.