DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

problems windows mail

Posted by shepherdscrook - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by shepherdscrook - 3 years ago

Ah ok thanks bartyb.

No I do not have a copy of outlook but do have outlook on my hotmail account which is different to my wanadaoo account. Hotmail is not my main account.

Will try to ring microsoft today to try and sort it out.

Posted by bartyb - 3 years ago

I think that Outlook Express has been superceded by Windows Mail but if you have a copy of Outlook (which is part of the hugely expensive Office suite) then there should be no problem with setting it up to work with Orange mail.

Sorry no image available

demonhighwayman

yes I am using a microsoft  windows mail to get my e-mails but as I am with wanadoo ( orange) I have been able to ( as bartyb suggested) look at my mails in my orange account.

I used to have outlook on my old computer but this one came with windows mail so have used it but seem to be having lots of problems with it so that is why I asked if I could change to outlook.

Sorry no image available
Posted by genie-382498 - 3 years ago

My french keyboard caps lock is the one with the padlock on it 3rd one up on the hand side of the keyboard

Sorry no image available
Posted by demonhighwayman - 3 years ago

Caps lock is a key on your keyboard to the left hand side, there is normally a small indicator light somewhere to tell you if its on or off.

Sorry I assumed because you mentioned outlook you were using a microsoft email account, if it's orange they may be having server troubles and all you can do is keep trying.

Sorry no image available

Ok will do thanks

Posted by bartyb - 3 years ago

Try logging into your amail via the orange website. My mail client/orange used to do it to me now and again and this sorted the problem.

Sorry no image available

I know I sound dim but what is  'caps lock' and where do I look for it?

My computer is all in French.

Thanks for replying.

Sorry no image available

I know I sound dim but what is  'caps lock' and where do I look for it?

My computer is all in French.

Thanks for replying.

Sorry no image available
Posted by demonhighwayman - 3 years ago

I can tell you its nothing to do with orange or your internet connection if you have been able to get on angloinfo to post this question.

Fisrt thing i'd check is that you don't have 'caps lock' turned on by accident when you are typing in your details.