DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Ramonage or Depistrage

Posted by No longer Online - Created: 3 years ago
0 0

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by aramanta - 3 years ago

We've been extremely impressed with Sarl Thierry Moy. Based Plougasnou and Guerlesquin. Quick to turn up, happy to service boiler, advise on systems, explain to innocents how fuel guages work, install chimney parts and no hard sell. They could easily have taken advantage of our lack of familiarity with oil central heating. If I were looking to install a woodburner they'd be top of my list 
Tél  02.98.72.82.44 
Mail   sarlmoy@orange.fr

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

French and no email.

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

Does Tardivel Didier speak English at all?  my French is non existant at the moment or do you know his email address?

Sorry no image available

Moi.  thank you for the info, I am in contact with someone else now but will keep a note of this, thanks.

Foxie.  it turns out that my installer is not able to issue a certificate for the installation but can arrange the debistrage, sods law really.  So now I have another installer who has quoted but is not licenced to sweep, getting the two together has been a nightmare.  I hear you say, kick them all into touch and find someone who does the lot, well that may land up being the case.

Thanks to all for your help.

Sorry no image available

I can recommend Tardivel Didier-Plougenast-30 mins from you. Tel: 02 96 67 60 04.

Registered etc etc. Unless your installer can arrange something.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Foxie-986308 - 3 years ago

You mention 'the installer' - normally the installer can arrange all this for you, they work hand in hand with sweeps.

Sorry no image available

I live in the UK but my holiday home in in Caurel.

Sorry no image available

Where do you live?

Sorry no image available

Thank you, I'm going for that, I guess some dont bother but potential fire hazards concern me.  All I need to do now is find someone that does it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by suziepops - 3 years ago

In answer to your question, Yes, it is necessary.