DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Refrigeration expert

Posted by Ballydoreen - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ballydoreen - 3 years ago

Where?

Sorry no image available
Posted by helicopterrob - 3 years ago

Hello,, I just noticed this, you ar emore than welcome to message me direct.   Unfortunately I am only semi -sorted and still Uk based  but  the problem  at the minute is that we were late completing on the house purchase , the ferries are so infrequent this time of year- not helped by the reduction in BF services plymouth to roscoff - that I really need all my French time getting my own house in order,. This week for example I am whizzing over Friday to fit a new boiler  and back on Saturday so hopefully you can appreciate that taking on any work until I can get more time in France is not sensible.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rance-781573 - 3 years ago

I posted elsewhere who you can call.

Sorry no image available

Hello!  It is a different unit that we are having problems with now!  Are you able to come and take a look?

Sorry no image available

Ballydoreen, I take it that the fridge that gave you trouble back in July is not the same one giving you problems today? If so must be time to get a new one, or a get a good reconditioned one locally?

Sorry no image available

Yep, you've missed something, Ballydoreen is taling to helicopterrob.

Sorry no image available
Posted by camion - 3 years ago

Have I missed something here, the same person is asking the question if they got sorted to themselves as the OP??????

Sorry no image available

Hello!  Did you get your business sorted out?  I have a fridge in my cafe that has stopped working - there is water all over the floor and it needs to be looked at Urgently!  Can you help me please?  0296246390 - Chez Odette   Mael-Carhaix

Sorry no image available
Posted by helicopterrob - 3 years ago

Thank you,, the red tape is a distraction rather than a challenge and life has a habit of sorting itself out. so no great probllem, I shall continue to be up to my eyeballs in work as far as the UK market is concerned and I did buy France to relax and unwind anyway!.

Sorry no image available

Hello!  Thank you for your reply!    Good luck with the red tape!  I will be in touch if the issue is not resolved!

-Daria Roche

Chez Odette